PG Dip, MSc, BSc, Registered Dietitian
Laura is a Registered Dietitian, health writer and monthly columnist for Women’s Health Magazine. After studying an undergraduate degree in Nutrition and realising her passion for nutrition science she moved to London to study a Masters degree in Public Health Nutrition. A desire to develop clinical skills led her back to university, and she qualified as a Registered Dietitian in 2012. After specialising in gastroenterology at London’s UCLH hospital she left the NHS to pursue freelance Dietetics.
Since then Laura has worked across a broad range of settings, writing for many brands, magazines and newspapers, running workshops and seminars, and developing a range of apps and online programmes alongside her own clinic practice. She is also co-author of two online courses (The IBS Guide and Get Gutsy) and hosts the Gut Loving podcast.
With over fifteen years of experience in nutrition science, Laura is passionate about helping individuals develop healthier, happier relationships with food.
Qualifications & Registration
- International Olympic Committee Diploma in Sports Nutrition
- Practitioner training in Mindful Eating
- FODMAP diet accredited
- Postgraduate Degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Health and Lifestyles
- HCPC Registered (Health & Care Professionals Council)
- Spokesperson for the British Dietetic Association (BDA)